Dual TBI units

cranford at texas.net cranford at texas.net
Thu Dec 16 21:45:43 GMT 1999

Well, it looks like I've found my answer, sorta, at
http://www.turbocity.com/EFIDualDtail.htm.  They sell a ready-to-go setup
exactly like what I'm referring to.  Problem is they want $1600!  Sure, they
supply both TBI units, the manifold, adapters, ECm, wiring, and all the sensors
needed, but I don't want a bought unit (damn sure not at that price!), and I
doubt they'll give me all the details on how it was done so I could copy it.
I'll try to give them a call and see if I can glean some info from them, but
it's not likely.  "bout all I'd need from them is the PROM, maybe ECM, and
surely I can duplicate the wiring myself.

But at least I know it's possible, now just to figure out how!

Stephen