tbi,port,carb as throttle

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Fri Dec 17 16:55:15 GMT 1999

A fellow on this list has already done this.  Real cute, neat setup.  Used
alum intake, made fuel rail, mach injector bosses and holes.
Then used a 650 carb base plate with tps mon one side. Was done on mopar
engine.   I'm also making a proto intake using 2 48mm tb from tpi
Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont
Ext. 260