Help w/ EPROM emulator $$

Jeff M tystorm at email.msn.com
Fri Dec 17 17:25:02 GMT 1999

One I know of that is a bit pricey is at the listed link here, but you may
have to look around to find the English version.  Cost for the whole
package, being a real real-time switching type dual EPROM setup and a very
comprehensive front end software package (that in 5 minutes I was using the
demo version as it was for use in a vehicle, very intuitive!!) of 3,750,000
Lira, or about $1,600 American.  It also comes with over 400 "cards" (bins)
of all the cool rides they have in Europe from Austins to Vedubbs (VW)
already inside the data base.  It runs in DOS or Win and in either, had no
problem with DOS 6.XX and Win 98 and a 550 mHz.   Enjoy!! and Happy Holidays
everyone.  Jeff Middaugh

http://www.axa.it/ame/main_ing.html   English

http://www.motorart.net/sea New Italian sight with links to local user shops
and such