Help w/ EPROM emulator

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Fri Dec 17 20:44:26 GMT 1999

Hi!
My knowledge on this is limmited, but what I want for xmas is a eprom
emulator with trace.Then you can see what byte that is used at this moment
and change it on the run + or -. You can look for tables that is rpm
dependent if your looking for fuel or ignition tables.Blip the trottle
and look if the trace is following.Racelogic in UK has a good one .I have
not tryed this , but if it works as adverticed.....There are some things
that is special about emulators that is used for cars .I dont remember what
,exept the higher price......
Espen