Dual TBI units

KasaRyan at aol.com KasaRyan at aol.com
Sat Dec 18 01:19:06 GMT 1999

Howell can supply everything you need to do a dual tbi system at a much
reduced price - especially if all you need is just a chip ( which I hope you
can burn yourself) for $150.  If you already have a running TBI motor, see if
you can fire both injectors off of one driver in either series or parallel.
If not you will have to create some driver circuitry.  Just make sure the
linkage is NOT progressive and hook everything up for a single TBI system and
double up on the injectors.  You then need to burn a chip to deal with twice
as much air and fuel as factory at any single TPS setting.  Don't expect
great off idle mix - but other than that it should be great.

Thanks for listening to my electroyappin!
Ryan Hampl                             kasaryan at aol.com
139 Hoover Ct.
Salina, KS  67401
phone  (785) 825 5831