wsherwin at idirect.com (Walter Sherwin)

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Sat Dec 18 04:14:47 GMT 1999

KasaRyan at aol.com wrote:

> A 1993 1/2 ton 2wd ext. cab 4l60E 432 gear with 1994 computer - why - no one
> can tell me.  Things do get wierd with higher fuel pressure - have discovered
> that.  Are there any known good schematics out there for a external driver
> box?

There are better than schematics, there are boards from the efi332
list.  Each board is four drivers in one, including power supply.
Depending on the parts you install they are good for ignition or
injection, saturated or P&H.  Ask over on efi332 and you can probably
get them in either kit or assembled form.  I believe "Mr. group guy"
Charles Tilbury is planning a driver board buy sometime in the next
millenium or so.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet