Cosmetic Dual TBI units

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sat Dec 18 07:07:57 GMT 1999

steve ravet wrote:

> Shannen Durphey wrote:
> >
> > I know a story about a 59 Chevy, a 2bbl intake, a can of bondo, 2
> > spare carbs and a very easily misled 16 year old.
> > Shannen
>
> Come on Shannen, we all know that 16 year old was you.  Do you still own
> the car?
>
> --steve
No, not me!  Honest! LOL Boss needed cash when he was younger, and
"quick fabbed" a trip setup to sell.  Told the poor kid that it really
needed a good cam to wake up the two end carbs.

This was the same guy that once used a grease gun to pump bondo into
tie rod ends so they felt tight during safety inspections.
Shannen