Dual TBI units - How To Handle Twin IAC's?

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Sun Dec 19 04:11:19 GMT 1999

In my case, a few years ago,  I had purchased the remaining inventory of
Howell's external 2-to-4 P&H injector driver boxes (really nice extruded
cases, with heat sinks & black anodize, based on the LM1949).  For  the
short term, I can continue to draw from this supply, however in the long
term I too will be faced with duplicating something similar.

This can be accomplished with either the Cherry 452 driver, or the National
Semiconductor LM1949 driver.  I prefer the LM1949, simply because that is
what I am familiar with.  Yet another alternative can be found on in DIY
form on the the sister list to this list, as has been mentioned by others in
response to this post.

For info pertaining to the LM1949, take a peek here......
http://www.national.com/pf/LM/LM1949.html

Walt.

>Can ya give more details on the external P&H driver box?  That's exactly
what I
>remember reading about a little while back in another thread, but couldn't
find
>again!  This idea is really starting to come together with ya'lls help!
Thanks