Dual TBI units - How To Handle Twin IAC's?

the Fredericks fredericksk at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 19 03:24:10 GMT 1999

We used a regular GM IAC mounted remotely for a friend's Haltech EFI'd BMW 4
cyl.  Picked up the IAC housing that mounts to the bottom of 3.8 Buick
throttlebodys at a junkyard, and made a flat plate cover for it with two
hose barbs.  It works great!  You may have to fool with orifice restrictors,
depending on how adjustable your min air is on your throttlebody.

Kendall Frederick

Or, I could have also decided