W32.NewApt.Worm virus information from Delanet.com

Eric Clark eclark at hoser.com
Mon Dec 20 19:44:34 GMT 1999

I havent deleted anything since that was from the gmecm list since I
joined it, and I received no 64k+ email in the past few weeks.  This virus
would not effect me as I run Linux and all the software that touches my
mail is sendmail, procmail and pine.

In any event I think the list server should discard all attachments
since there is a public ftp site.

-Eric