1227165.. apyu bcc HELP!

Wayne Johnson waynejohnson007 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 20 22:08:05 GMT 1999

>From: "TK" <terryk at foothill.net>
>To: <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
>Subject: Re: 1227165.. apyu bcc HELP!
>Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 18:20:55 -0800
>
>Looks familar.
>
>8^)

Terry,

First let me say thanks to you, Bruce, Mark R. and many, many others who
have helped me increase me knowledge about gmecms, of which mostly I am
interested in the "165" (my car has one). I know sometimes there can be
misunderstandings, I am puzzled by "looks familar". I have been working on
an ecm file for the 89 Y-body 165 for quite some time and have found the
ecmguys bua hack to be a source of much info.
The info I gave to the list came from 613h and 61Dh of the bua hack. The
info at 613h is the exact same as "arar" 50Ch and the P.E. vs temp follows,
although the values are different in "arar" if you look at enough bins,
these values are being changed in the tuner chips and can be assumed with
some amount of confidence to be the P.E. vs rpm.

Second, if I have offended any one by posting this info, I am sincerely
sorry. I don't believe in giving info to people who are too lazy to work for
it. In retrospect I should have shared with Mike privately.

Sincerely,
Wayne Johnson