Virus info..

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Wed Dec 22 04:16:31 GMT 1999

Well, this is interesting.  Looking at the email source, then
searching the archives, I come back with this name: Jared Tschetter.
He's the only one that has sent email from vermeermfg.com.  Since it
appears that Dave and I were the only ones hit I would guess that
we've both talked off list to this fellow.  But I haven't saved any
messages from him so I can't tell if this is true.  Dave?
Shannen