GM PCM OBD-II HW registers

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 23 16:07:37 GMT 1999

GM has been Motorola Based for the most part.  I would suspect, that they
have used a one off proprietary piece, since Motorola doesn't list any data
on their site for HC11 based J1850 controllers.  They list HC16, HC32 and
HC05 based units, and I have heard they have a stand-alone chip that does
J1850 to SPI (though not listed on their site or available to the public...)

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!