GM PCM OBD-II HW registers

Ara Bedrossian ara.b at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 24 06:49:48 GMT 1999

Just remembered also that the Autotap cable also uses this same chip !

BTW, one advantage of this chip over others is, it also supports GM
block-mode transfer which is used to re-flash the gm-pcms.

I know this chip can do it, but I have no idea how :( all the technical
stuff data sheet and info is there, the only problem is you need to know how
to program it to work .

Ara
----- Original Message ----- > Okay guys,