Twin TBI's

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Sat Dec 25 05:21:10 GMT 1999

So Bruce: (Glad to have you back on line by the way and Happy Holidays)

What would you do to help the ecm react faster to prevent stalls with the
shape of the pintle?
I have the car a whole lot better know but haven't changed any pintle
shapes.  I suspect that the larger plenum of the Supperram is a bit harder
to tune.
Mark