Twin TBI's

CSH-HQ nacelp at jclnet.com
Sat Dec 25 16:43:49 GMT 1999

I've done two very different things:
  The easiest, and least distructive was just have some cones made with just
an almost 0 taper, and then used a file/electric drill/calipers to generate
a workable taper.
  One other "trick" was drilling out the orfice where the cone seats to that
while it still the same count open, the cross sectional are is larger.
  The shallow tapered cone was the better of the two for what I was doing.
>From some of what I've seen, the ecm is over-reacting, rather then being too
slow, and needs dampening to control some of the over-run/idle problems.
Grumpy
      PLEASE note: it's nacelp at jvlnet.com
Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, from the staff at CSH, HQ, and the
remote offices...........