Trans controller part no

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Sun Dec 26 21:27:41 GMT 1999

On Sun, 26 Dec 1999, Shannen Durphey wrote:

> gene l. clifford wrote:
> >
> > newbie ?
> > I have a 4L60 trans out of of a burned 96 Vette
> For the sake of correctness, the trans used in Vette's after 1991 is a
> 4L60E which needs an electronic controller to operate.

For the sake of correctness, the tranny used in the vette (and the 93
camaro) is a 4L60 no E.  It still has a TV cable until 94 at which
point it then starts being a 4L60E.   Being that the 92-93 Vettes use
the same computer as the 93 camaro and being that the only tranny
control is TCC lock/unlock I am pretty sure this is correct.

			Roger