TPI 4 sale

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Wed Dec 29 13:43:27 GMT 1999

I posted the offer a while ago incase anyone here wanted it, but the
auction has started.

I have to wait out the auction per my ebay agreement and sell it to
the high bidder there.

....the deal was 20% off your
bid, or 385, whichever is HIGHER.. that is, if the ebay bid is 450
(like it is now)  20% off would be $405.  you'll have to go bid for
it on ebay, and if you win it I'll take 20% off. this just gives you
an advantage over non GM_ECM list members who bid.

the fellow bidding wants the included motor though, and may bid
higher after you do and you'll have a higher price to pay.

> Would you still consider selling the TPI setup for around $385, my uncle
> is very interested, or are you waiting for the auction to end?
>
> Thanks
> Gabe
>
> Dave Zug wrote:
>
> > I put the TPI we have on Ebay:
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=223512979
> >
> > GM_ECM members get a 20% discount on final bid price, or 385 bucks
> > un-shipped ...  whichever is higher.   ;-)
> >
> > go look - theres a LB-9 FREE that goes with it!
> >
> > ~~~
> > Dave Z. www.delanet.com/~tgp

~~~
Dave Z. www.delanet.com/~tgp