7747 "shaking" the vechile?!

JTesta1966 at aol.com JTesta1966 at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 15:02:20 GMT 1999

In a message dated 12/30/99 8:19:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nacelp at jvlnet.com writes:

<< Then I set gear to neutral, and keyed engine down during driving. After
 >couple of seconds I ignited and set gear to drive and accelerated to the
 >same speed - and surprise!? no shaking.
 >
 >This have happened some times before and I'm wondering what might be the
 >cause? The car feels like "being in bad mood" after ignition, but if shut
 >down and ignited again it works better.. >>

Is it possible your cold coolant temp compensation (both low temp AF and %
added in cold PE/AE? and by TPS%) is too much and the plugs are loading up?
Then restart with the engine "warmed up" helped? Or maybe what Bruce said ;-)
I know my GN is like that. Warmed up ran like a champ. I played for awhile
before I got cold driveability right, and now it runs better than any program
I ever had ;-)