intro, hyper7148

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Tue Feb 9 12:47:57 GMT 1999

Tom,
	I am working with Dave Hemstead on the 8051(95 Camaro LT1). I have currently
socketed my PCM so I can read/write the Flash Memory. I suspect that it uses the
same protocol as the 97. Since my PCM is now socketed it is a very safe place to
test a read & write program. I am working on a prom editor for the 8051. It has
two 28F512's labeled EVENT SIDE and TIME side. Maybe we could work together on
this. Dave has put together a scan tool for the 8051 and is currently
disassembling the Prom, and I am working on the editor.

		Ken