intro, hyper7148

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Wed Feb 10 16:26:13 GMT 1999

Tom,
	Yes with a socketed PCM, I can always recover. What do I
need in a test setup to test your code? I have a socketed
PCM, but need to put together a test Bench for it. I have
been trying to get a couple of the connectors for this PCM.
I have to get after GM again on that. I have a prom
Programmer and a couple of Spare 28F512's. DO you know which
of the chips should have your code? The delco chips are
commented as EVENT SIDE and TIMER SIDE.

			Ken