730 Ecu file

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Feb 10 18:13:15 GMT 1999

>Does anyone have a start on decoding the 730? Maps, code... anything?

There should be some info., on that in the DIY archives, trouble codes,
closed loop temp enable.  If it's really hard to find, holler, and I'll work
on
reposting it.
Bruce

>also looking at the 749, C0 at address 0009 seems to indicate 6
>Cylinder, does anyone know the setting for 8 Cylinder?

00, that was also posted
Bruce       If folks are having that much trouble finding this stuff in
                 the archives, please drop me a note off list.
                 nacelp at bright.net