Where to go from here...

jsg at donet.com jsg at donet.com
Wed Feb 10 20:14:55 GMT 1999

With everyone having their own ecm wish list, is it best that this
mailing list provide a forum for smaller groups to communicate and
work on the ecm of ones choice? I'm afraid that without the
motivation of working on an ecm that is of interest, nothing would get
done. Does a group effort seem unlikely?

Also, I'm wondering if it would be better to start with an ecm with a
smaller EPROM (like a 165) to develop the tools and procedure while
still giving a good chance as success. Then move on to something
bigger.

john