Where to go from here...

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Feb 10 20:57:19 GMT 1999

>With everyone having their own ecm wish list, is it best that this
>mailing list provide a forum for smaller groups to communicate and
>work on the ecm of ones choice? I'm afraid that without the
>motivation of working on an ecm that is of interest, nothing would get
>done. Does a group effort seem unlikely?

Well, tackling a small prom and working up from there was the goal of 101,
trouble was that has ran out of steam.   Lots got done, and public domained,
but, with the easy stuff/stuff usually edited done, there doesn't seem to be
much activity on it lately.   808 was about the Aussie version of the 165,
and using a
128K prom,  I've got some more noted on that, but it needs some heavy
editing.

>Also, I'm wondering if it would be better to start with an ecm with a
>smaller EPROM (like a 165) to develop the tools and procedure while
>still giving a good chance as success. Then move on to something
>bigger.

What I've resigned myself to do is help someone who knows how to read code,
and help him with something he wants to do.  Then go onto something I want
do.   Only time will tell if that works.
Bruce