Turbo P4 doc

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 11 02:05:53 GMT 1999

Stuart Bunning wrote:

> I have allready downloaded it and printed it.
> As I am at work (should be working) I am finding it hard to NOT read it..

I'll second that. So, where do these documents come from? Whose palms do
we have to grease to get our hands on more of them? I won't be overly
greedy and ask for the documents for my 2 cars... Well, maybe I will....
Where would one "find" them for a '94 LT1 or a '89 L98? =8^D

OK, on another note. A "how to" question. I've been poking around on the
'net, scarfing up 68HC11 information here and there. I've got the
Reference Manual (pink book), been looking at various applications
(seems to be a particular stronghold in the robotics applications).
And, I've been thinking. OK, so we have this binary file. Promedit can
help us find the maps. But what about the program code that is within
that file? I *assume* that this is what is being disassembled by folks.
OK - here's the question. How does one disassemble the binary - is there
a disassembler shareware type package available that one (like myself)
could run on the .bin and get some microcode out of the thing? Remember,
I'm a newbie, but a decently intelligent, and extremely persistent
(stubborn) one ;)

Gracias....

-Andrew