Related to ASM

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Fri Feb 12 20:37:59 GMT 1999

Would learning assembly from a book for the x86 processors provide
good base for disassembly work that will be done here, especially the
68HC11?

Am I correct in thinking that a high level language provides a way to
make a program, but is worthless without a compiler, and that
compilers are processor specific?

And one more question.  Can a machine language program be disassembled
into more than one high level language?  Hope I'm getting the jargon
right.

Remember, it's still cold out and the grasshopper may not be very
quick yet.
Shannen