Disassembly

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Tue Feb 16 21:15:41 GMT 1999

Dave,
	See you got the AN1060. I found a faxback # for the AN1010.
Let me find that for you.

	Sounds like you can now read 64 byte blocks of memory, but
is that Ram or EEProm? How would you determine which ROM is
being read. Does the command have an start address? If it
does is the range greater that 64K?

	If I new my Vin I could search for that string in my
EEprom. Might look for a valid VIN tonight. They have a
pretty standard format.

		Ken