95 LT1 PCM (16188051) uses a 16202476 MCU !!

Tom Hussey thussey at idirect.com
Thu Feb 18 12:30:44 GMT 1999

Hi,

I am sure the 16202476 processor is a MC68HC11F1. All the I/O port
addresses line up with the data sheet. I can see from my disassembly of
the '97 Camaro that the SPI port is manipulated on both processors for
redundancy and how the data comm scheme works. Other chips I have
identified are MC68HC58 for OBDII data comm, mc33291 or mc33298 for
octal drivers. I have decoded the section that drives these chips.
Anyone with part numbers? Flash used is 512K on event side and 64K on
the timing side.
The OBD chip is at $1060 and $1061 if anyone is interested.

-Tom