95 LT1 PCM Processor ?? Again

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 18 04:40:18 GMT 1999

At 07:15 PM 2/17/99 -0500, Ken Kelly wrote:
>Several responses yesterday referred to the P6 processor as a 68HC11F1. I just
>looked at the PC Boards again and both have P5 etched in the foil.
>one board is 1650553 P5
>2nd board is 188A584 P5
>
>Does P5 translate to a specific Processor suffix ?

Nope...
My P6 has P1, P4, P5 and P7 etched into the board.
it appears to be a part number, but 172E428 is etched into it as well, and
there is a tiny barcode label, 1/8" tall, 2" wide with AB7Q5 and a barcode
on it... Date code and serial number?

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.