bin files for Camaro

Mike Pilkenton mpilkent at ptw.com
Sun Feb 21 05:03:04 GMT 1999

Bruce, I'm not too clear on what you are asking?  The ecm is a 730 version
and the numbers on the aluminum box are:

    SERV. NO. 0122730        ARPL
    866631 M220158316

After taking the memcal cover off the number (bar code) on the circuit card
is 973159101552055.  I assume this is just a serial number.  The aftermarket
memcal
socket has a small circuit card with SMT components on it which takes up
about half the socket.  The other half has what I assume is the original
memcal which has a sticker on it:  DELCO ARPL 5180.  The aftermarket chip is
installed with a right angle socket adapter that plugs into the main board,
houses the new chip, and retains the stock memcal/circuit card unit.  I
don't have any specs on this chip but I will try to get them from the
previous owner.  As far as auto versus manual tranny I guess I could wire
the P/N switch but I'm not sure the box I have from the original car has
that circuit installed since it came out of 5 speed.  What's a BCC?

Mike