160 baud ALDL data stream format - reference URL?

steve ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Wed Jun 2 20:08:34 GMT 1999

IMO you guys are making this complicated.  The intent is to sample at a
certain time after the falling edge.  The spec has a range of possible
times to sample, but that's only because the code stream may vary
between ECMs.  Having more or fewer instructions between the one that
sets the falling edge and the one that sets the bit value would change
the time from t1 to t2.  Apparently that doesn't really happen according
to Ludis.  Just sample in the middle of the sample region and you're
good to go.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet