Diode ID

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Mon Jun 7 16:42:59 GMT 1999

> numbers 35, everything else is obliterated.  Any info you can give me
> would help so that I can try to replace it.

1N35 can be substituded with just about any small signal glass diode -
radio shack has a 10 pack of suitable substitutes for $2.49.... I
don't remember the number offhand.  1N914 rings a bell, but I'm sure
that's wrong.  Its the only 10 pack of glass diodes they have on the
wall.

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport CT 06606

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HWMMV w/turbocharged 500cid Caddy
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab soon to have 431 stroker + turbos
2000 (I hope) Buick GTP (Mid-Engined Sports Car)