Picture Uploaded.

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Jun 8 23:02:35 GMT 1999

Ross Myers wrote:

> >>Ross, You succumbed to the cardinal sin of using a filename
> >>with a space in it.

> >>I can see "16176424 PCM.jpg" - is this what you intended? the
> >>hyperlink does not work under Nutscrape!
> >

> >Sorry, I just get used to the things I use, I never use Netscape for FTP
> >things.
> >Sorry to all who got messed around, I'll go and re-name it to 16176424.jpg
> >
> >Ross Myers
> >

> Well I tried to re-name the file but I don't have permissions on the FTP
> server. Has anybody actually downloaded the picture yet?.
>
> Thanks
> Ross Myers
I see only 16176424.jpg, did someone get to it before I did?  Ross, I
was going to download the picture, delete the original file, and
upload it under another name.  There's more than one way to skin a
cat.
It's a pretty big image.  I'm going to use another viewer so I can see
the part no on the circuit board.  I have no idea if there's anything
similar in the US, but I would start with that #.
Shannen