Mr. Plecan is in the Hosp, doin okay.

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 03:57:46 GMT 1999

Hi Gang,
just a note to those concerned that CSH,HQ messages have stopped.
I spoke to Bruce's neighbor tonight by telephone.
Bruce is in Wis in the hospital, and they don't allow patients to
plug stuff in (laptops, etc)  I was going to print out the archive for
the past few days and mail it to him, but with all the header & misc
routing info, there was over 200 pages from only 3 days.
QUESTION: Someone mentioned that you could  strip the extraneous
B.S. out of the archive files by bringing it into an email software, and then
saving/exporting to a text file..
Do you recall what the process was?
We gotta get him some reading  material to keep him sane.
Thanks,
Mike V