7747 TBI/TPI Conversion 101

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Fri Jun 11 02:52:04 GMT 1999

Greetings Jason,
most (all?) chips have an "injector flow rate" constant
that might be useful for this. What bin ya have?
Mike V
<< So with 2 complete revolution of the motor to get all cylinders to fire
 I end up having 6 injectors firing 3 times each. On the original TBI I
 had 2 injectors firing 3 times each so as Ward had mentioned I have to
 adjust fuel pressure and injector size so each injector is providing 1/3
 the fuel the original TBI injector did, or get it close and work with
 the VE tables.