7747 TBI/TPI Conversion 101

jweir at att.net jweir at att.net
Fri Jun 11 11:57:35 GMT 1999

I'm running a highly modified 7747 bin, I dont remember
which BBC I started with... Ward mentioned a few posts
ago the address where the injector constant lives. Or at
least I assumed he was talking about the injector
constant.

Jason
--
88 Wrangler - 155K miles and counting
258 I6, 4.0 head, Cherokee header, 2 1/2 exhaust with