Diacom files wanted.

Knowlden and/or Eller ke at clark.net
Tue Jun 15 02:17:36 GMT 1999

Chris, I have some and will send them to you. These are from a 95 vette 6sp
a friend of mine was having a problem with ping on light load. There are
WOT's also. I'll send you the VIN but you could get it out of the file with
notepad. Its right up front.

The LV8, or "Filtered Load Value" is a derived value that represents the
mass of the air for a cylinder and is, I believe, used to calculate the
injector pulse width. I would like to learn more about this variable myself.

Bob Knowlden