ZZ4 Prom Code?

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 17 05:15:54 GMT 1999

I just bought one but have been unable to read it.  Apparently it takes a
weird reader adapter to read a 82S181 bipolar rom.  You can wire a read only
adapter to 2732 pinout and read it.  Then in order to use what ya found you
have to program another 82S181!

My EMP10 doesn't support the 82S181 format and I have kind of given up for
now.
Mark