Tuning help needed

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 17:17:48 GMT 1999

This could be the result of so many things...  What is
your fuel pressure?  Can you monitor it while driving?
 Does it only do it while driving?  What if you rev it
up in the driveway?  Fuel pressure problem or a fuel
map problem.  Just for grins, add some fuel to that
whole area of the fuel table.  Go way overboard and
make it rich just to make sure you are getting enough
fuel to the injectors.  IF you can't get it to run any
different with the added fuel in the table, fuel
pressure/volume is most likely the prob.

SqUaSh