CSH,HQ update, and EFI injector question

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 01:43:44 GMT 1999

Thanks Steven,
 I'm still trying a few ideas..  I have a portable PC that runs
on 12V.  I'm working on an external renewable battery pouch.
Since  they won't allow my pickup truck on the 4th floor of the
hospital, for him to plug into the cigarette lighter, and they
won't let him plug in a battery charger,  I was going to use
a popular (and inexpensive) disposable battery.
I'm thinking "D" cells.  Maybe later,  I'll post a plea, and
anyone interested can send him some alkalines.
The hospital mail room folks will learn about him in a hurry ..  8-)
Thanks,
Mike V