CSH,HQ update, and EFI injector question

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 02:01:37 GMT 1999

Sounds like you may have something better than my
486sx25 portable.   It works okay for diacom, but not
web browsing...  It uses very little current, which is a
good thing.  In a few weeks he may get a room that
is more like a dorm, and can use his desktop PC then.
I just wanted to get him a head start.  I think it might
do him some good to focus on some non-med issues.
Yep, he is at William S. Middleton Memorial Hospital.
 I believe it is affiliated with UWM.  Like next door to it?
Mike V