ECM Received!

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 22 12:10:38 GMT 1999

At 11:13 PM 6/21/99 -0700, you wrote:

>I got the ECm. Huge MF!

Hehe... that's why I kept it on the floor instead of putting it back where
it belonged after each chip change... Kind of a bear to get in and out
because of it's size!

>Why couldn't they stick with the P4 memcal. Adapter time.
>
>Terry
>
>How did you do that adapter?

I took the Mem-Cal apart and put a circuit board over it, ran the pins of
the mem-cal straight up with a 28 pin dip socket on top of the PC board,
then ran the 6 pins for the ESC module over to the side that hung into the
box to get it off the EPROM.  Up on the DIY_EFI incoming directory there is
a picture of the adapter.
Made it MUCH easier!
David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!