MAF & base fuel tables

Knowlden and/or Eller ke at clark.net
Wed Jun 23 02:35:17 GMT 1999

Bruce, Jon, after looking at byte 14 bit 2 (analog vs fm digital, I am set
for analog and so are you Bruce), I noticed byte 16, bit 6 "Calc Base Inj
PW, not table" (Bruce and I both have this bit a 1) and this tells me there
is an option and that probably my vette's base PW is calculated. Of course
this gives the challenge of where is the calculation and its variables. By
the way, after little more looking at the MAF tables they are set up to work
with either FM digital or analog. There are multiple tables and they are
scalar i.e. table 1 0-22 gps, table 2 22-47 gps, etc. It looks like "all"
you would have to know is  the freq/volt vs air flow in grams per second.

I feel like I am on treasure hunt.

Regards,

Bob