GMECM Digest V1 #160

steve ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Wed Jun 23 15:07:32 GMT 1999

Search for drac in the diy_efi archives ...

I did and what I read leads me to believe that the DRAC is a frequency
converter that is used to drive the speedometer.  Do you have the
schematic?  If so just do what they did.  Just give the ECM the
frequency it expects, and be aware that some count pulses and some count
zero crossings.  YMMV

--steve

--
Steve Ravet