GM '89 Bosch MAF - was RE: MAF & base fuel tables

Ward wspoonemore at excite.com
Sun Jun 27 06:38:50 GMT 1999

Your both correct to a point, the resolution of an analog MAF is a problem.
255/5 ends up with 21 grams/volt, not to hot !

The later (96 on) 400 gram/sec MAF's are FM and have an output that is 2000
HZ to 12000 Hz, a lot beter ?

I don't understand the UEGO statment though, the standard o2 sensor woke
very well for you application, generaly most of these engine reach amax HP
arround 13:1 AFR or about 850 mvdc.

Ward

On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 22:38:40 -0700, Mark Romans wrote:

> Hi Jason;  The problem is the computer can't read higher than 0 - 255.
If