A GN Promdata Question

JTesta1966 at aol.com JTesta1966 at aol.com
Sun Jun 27 21:41:57 GMT 1999

In a message dated 6/27/99 1:46:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
romans at pacbell.net writes:

<< BTW send me a copy and I'll take a look.
 Oh and 86 has a bunch of offsets that are different than 87/88 which are
 differn't than 89...
 Mark >>

Mark:

Attached is the binfile of the chip I'm playing with. Its basically stock
with the timing curve changed, PE curves changed and some idle enhancments.
Well..I tried to enhance it :-).

Let me know if you see any problems, or if you have any suggestions. BTW,
what do you mean the 86 has different offsets than an 87? Could you explain?
I'm using an 87 recall chip as my base. And my car is an 86, since the ECM
isnt any different, I can only assume you meant 87's chip adds some
enhancements? Or other cal changes?

Thanks a lot for the reply, and I'll be looking forward to any comments you
have.

Jim