Any update on Bruce

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Mon Jun 28 21:30:41 GMT 1999

It's a new mailer, and without the little guys here, It's taken me some time
to get it figured out.
  So, after a fashion, I am back on line.
  Been doing 101% on the PT, stuff, and that's way hard to do.
  My biggest Thanks to y'all that got me up, and running here.
More to follow, but I gotta get some rest now,
Cheers
Bruce
   Hillary has time to run for the senate since interns to help with White
House Chores.