GM '89 Bosch MAF - was RE: MAF & base fuel tables

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Sun Jun 27 16:25:56 GMT 1999

This is the reason I would like to get a UEGO!  Regular 02 sensors are not
linear in response either to the rich or lean side.  So other than at stoich
the actual afr is a guess.
Actually the best is the Felpro unit.  Closed loop at WOT, tell it the afr
you want and you are there.  I have  a friend who is a dealer and he uses
his Felpro unit to tune DFI!  (As a UEGO).
Mark