Any update on Bruce

TK terryk at foothill.net
Tue Jun 29 01:07:34 GMT 1999

I talked with Bruce about a week ago. His nerves are a little frayed, but
he's holding up to the testing and exercise they are making him do. He said
the people are great to work with (doctors and nurses). Any moment his donor
could become available and off he will go. He misses the DIY EFI group and
he appreciates that fact that we ask about him.

Regards

Terry Kelley