Flash swapped address line.

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Sun Jun 27 22:09:48 GMT 1999

Terry,

	Here is the code to swap the address lines in VB6. PCMin is the input array,
PCMout is the output array.

   Dim index1, index2, j As Long
    index1 = 0
     Do While index1 < LengthF  ' Loop until end of file
     'swap A1 and A13
     j = index1 And &HDFFD
     If (index1 And &H2000) > 1 Then j = j + &H2
      If (index1 And &H2) > 1 Then j = j + &H2000
      'swap A2 and A12
     j = j And &HEFFB
     If (index1 And &H1000) > 1 Then j = j + &H4
      If (index1 And &H4) > 1 Then j = j + &H1000
      'swap A3 and A11
     j = j And &HF7F7
     If (index1 And &H800) > 1 Then j = j + &H8
      If (index1 And &H8) > 1 Then j = j + &H800

        PCMout(j) = PCMin(index1) 'Read next char
        index1 = index1 + 1 ' increment position in file
     Loop
     PCMin = PCMout

		Ken